Click here to watch a sample episode of Past Your Bedtime, one of the Brat TV Snapchat shows I have written for extensively (50+ episodes across 4 different series).
Click here to watch, Cara Takes Up Space, a feminist investigative comedy series I wrote and created for OUTtv!
Click here to see some examples of my copywriting work and sassy social media posts I have created for Netflix/CBC’s hilarious comedy, Workin Moms.
Contact me directly to read my original pilot, Current Ex-Girlfriend, a coming of age, half-hour dramedy. The series revolves around a recently divorced and freshly gay twenty-something struggling to navigate what it means to come out and come back to yourself.
Contact me directly to read my original pilot, Step Moms, a mockumentary style half-hour comedy following a group of “Step Moms” willing to do anything for their children to come out on top.
Click here to watch, Cara Cooks, a reality cooking show parody series I wrote and starred in for CBC Comedy.
Click here to watch, Every BLANK Ever, a digital series I wrote and starred in for CBC Comedy.
Check out the links below to read some of my comedic writing featured on CBC’s Punchline!
- Woman begins homeschooling child to avoid small talk at morning drop
- Local man honoured in ceremony after buying woman drink and expecting nothing back
- Low-key bride’ posts 457 engagement shoot photos
- In honour of Canada’s 150th, Netflix Canada to block anything that’s not an ‘Anne of Green Gables’ adaptation
- Woman changes careers after learning sidewalk canvassers stationed outside office
- Exhausted Grade 1 teacher breaks record for most movies played during class in one-week period
- Local cohort of moms keep Yahoo afloat
- Couple forces new puppy into modelling career to recoup crippling pet expenses
- Hilarious man proudly yells out “condom factory” when asked for suggestion at improv show
- “Gift cards are so impersonal!” says mom who plans to recreate adult son’s birth in live action short film
- Woman achieves entire bucket list while waiting for friend to stop talking about herself on phone
- Toronto woman willing to break into dog park clique by any means necessary
- Toronto woman asked to watch stranger’s stuff at Starbucks still waiting for person to return 12 years later
- Local woman honoured to be named friend’s 38th bridesmaid
- Engaged couple looking to one-up friends takes “Save the Date” photos inside active volcano
- Man who’s started biking to work makes sure entire office knows
- Rejected Buzzfeed Quizzes
- A celebration of stereotypical, one-dimensional sitcom moms
- Pretentious couple says their baby’s name is “the feeling that washes over you when you hear poetry”
- Man’s parents misplace paper containing 45 digit wi-fi password
- Woman dresses up as men’s bag to earn seat on subway